What are the benefits of a NWJ Account?
- Your NWJ Card is issued in-store
- Using your Card is easy and convenient
- You can shop at any NWJ store countrywide
- Exclusive offers and promotions for Cardholders. To ensure you don’t miss out, tick the boxes (Yes) to receive the ‘SMS’ and ‘Email’ Offers
- Quick and easy transaction approvals 24 hours a day
- Carrying a Card is safer than carrying cash
- You will have additional spending power
- Choose between straight and budget terms to suit your cash flow!
- Take advantage of flexible budget plans of 6 months interest free, 24 and 36 months for purchases of R600 or more
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must produce a green RSA ID Book.
- Be employed and earn R1000 or more per month.
- Provide a copy of your i.d. or drivers license.
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation.
For a provisional approval, sms your ID number*Initials*Surname*Monthly Salary to 47571 (Example: 7013320212080*S*Barkhuizen*5000)
If provisionally approved complete an online application.Apply Now
*By sending this SMS you give permission to submit your information to the Credit Bureau. SMS charged at R3.00 per SMS. Credit facility approval is subject to standard affordability and National Credit Act requirements as well as RCS standard credit granting criteria.
Where and how to pay your NWJ Card?
Card payments must be made by the 1st of a month either in-store, by debit order or EFT using the following details:
Bank: Standard Bank
Card name: RCS Cards
Card number: 061234745
Branch code: 051001
Card type: Current Card
Pre-defined bank beneficiary: RCS NWJ Card
Beneficiary Reference: Card / Card Number (16 digits)
EFT and debit order payments can take up to 4 days to reflect on your NWJ Account. No cheques are accepted for NWJ Account payments.
Get your NWJ Account details anywhere, anytime!
Simply dial *120* 784*card number# from your cellphone to get your:
*SMS charged at R1.50
Contact Us To Find Out More:
Customer services: 0861 444 493
Email address: NWJcustserv@rcsgroup.co.za
Customer Service: email@example.com or 031 570 5000
Customer Protection Insurance
For your protection, your card includes Customer Protection Insurance, underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited, covering the following:
- Death Cover – Covers your full outstanding balance
- Permanent Disability – Covers your full outstanding balance
- Temporary Disability – Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
- Loss of Income – Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
*Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here.